Marin Cat Connection – a 501 (c) 3 non-profit – is dedicated to cat rescue, adoptions and education. We operate an extensive Adoption Program to help find caring homes for homeless cats and kittens. Before our cats are available for adoption, they undergo a thorough exam with a veterinarian, are tested, spayed/neutered, vaccinated, and receive any additional care so that they will be healthy when they go to their new home. All of our kitties are fostered by our volunteers, so we can provide you with extensive information about their personalities. We are grateful that you are interested in giving a cat a home, and we care about your wishes and expectations regarding your new “family member”.
An Interview with Ann Allen
What We Do
- Operate an extensive adoption program to help find homes for cats who have been abandoned or have to be given up by owners who can no longer keep them.
- Provide an early spay/neuter program and vaccinations, tests and other medical care for cats in our program prior to adoption
- Advertise cats who need homes and match with prospective adopters
- Support foster home providers and promote foster program for seniors
- Offer an education program for children and adults to encourage long-term commitment in caring for companion animals
Where You Can Find Us
Montecito Plaza Shopping Center – 3rd Street, San Rafael Click Here for Map
Every Saturday, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
How You Can Help
- ADOPT! Adult cats and kittens are always seeking loving, permanent homes
- FOSTER! Offer our cats a temporary home while they wait to be adopted into forever homes
- SPONSOR! Help us publicize our adoption cats in newspapers, publications and on-line
- DONATE! Make your contribution to help cover the cost of medical care, spay and neuter, tests and vaccinations
- VOLUNTEER! Help us socialize our rescued kitties, clerical and computer tasks, etc.
- SUPPLIES! We are always in need of items such as litter, food, office supplies, cat toys, scratching posts, cat playpens
Our forms are in .pdf format, and are easily printable, provided you have Adobe’s Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you need the Reader, click on the icon for a free download. Get Adobe Reader